Zenon SDK status

The Go SDK is 100% completed. I will continue to work on it and improve it of course. I edited and put 100% but it does now show up.

5 Likes

Fixed that bit for ya but that is amazing!!!

I broke out Kotlin. I think @Chace is working on it. Iā€™ll update. Sir I assumed you were 35% compete based on your progress as reported in github.

https://forum2.zenon.org/t/capacitor-plugin-w-native-mobile-sdks/531

The first version of pyznn is published. Check out the Github repo and docs. Feel free to leave feedback or new request.

Iā€™ve worked on both phases in the last 3-4 weeks. Hereā€™s documentation: PyZNN Docs

PS: I like making designs, so went ahead and added some illustrations on home page

2 Likes

Phase 3 of the Zenon Java SDK has been completed and committed to the GitHub repository.

This completes the project with the first version being released.

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay, i am finally back in the game. Had some personal and private issues which needed my full attention. Now i am back in action and i have picked up the Rust SDK work again. Phase 2 will be complete zoon. Keep you posted.

6 Likes

All SDKs reported above have been mirrored offsite

1 Like

Any updates on this ?

You can add GitHub - hypercore-one/znn_cli_csharp: Zenon CLI for .NET to the offsite repo backup list.

2 Likes

will do!!

All set

2 Likes

What is the status with the Kotlin SDK?

@Chace just wanted to ping you on this question from Alien Coder.

Update: I posted an issue on github asking for an update. SDK Status Ā· Issue #1 Ā· ItsChaceD/zenon-android Ā· GitHub

It would be very nice to have a Kotlin SDK.

Any idea whatā€™s going on with Dumerilā€™s two SDKs he started? Iā€™m not sure if he is just taking a break or has left community, or if he mentioned to anyone about someone taking over them.

it seems like he left

Zenon Sdk and Cli for .NET and Zenon Sdk for Java have been updated to reflect recent htlc api changes.

2 Likes

I think we should update the status of each SDK to reflect current progress and reevaluate what languages we should focus on.

Good idea. Iā€™m happy to start that. Maybe someone else can help out? I think @romeo created the list. I can work top down and will add an updated column.

1 Like

@2bonahill we are in the process of updating the status of all SDKs. Would you be willing to give us a quick update?