Language Status Owner Link ETA Updated Comments
Javascript/typescript Done @alien-valley.io Github 28/11/22
Rust 80% @2bonahill Github TBD 29/11/22 Requested update
Go Done @georgezgeorgez, @MoonBaZe Github 28/11/22
Java Done @CryptoFish Github 28/11/22
Kotlin 99% @Chace Github 12/12/22 Needs Publishing to Maven Central
C/C++ 20% NEED DEV Github 29/11/22 On Hold. NEED DEV
Python 100% @roymiller Github 28/11/22
Swift 90% @Chace Github 31/12/22 12/12/22 Needs Websocket & RPC features & Publishing to SPM
C# 100% @CryptoFish Github 28/11/22
Common Lisp 50% NEED DEV Github TBD 29/11/22 On Hold? NEED DEV
Typescript 100% @dexter703 Github 29/11/22
12 Likes

C/C++ has been started

Common Lisp (not on the list) has been started (rpc side complete)

3 Likes

As a side note: having a c++ sdk means that a c-sdk is easy to add. Having a C sdk means support for most languages is easy to add because most languages have support for ffi with C libraries.
The C++ sdk I began is at a point where it’s trivial to complete the rpc part of api.
I welcome every help; but note that it’s under gplv3 license and I won’t submit it as an az application.

3 Likes

I would like to do a throw at a C# implementation of the sdk. I’ve setup a repository at GitHub - hypercore-one/znn_sdk_csharp: Zenon SDK for .NET. Will commit initial work when basic functionalities are working and I’ll try to follow the dart implementation as much as possible.
Will keep a close eye on other sdk Interpretations as I go along. Feel free to join if you want to help out.

5 Likes

I’ve made the top post a wiki post which means anyone should be able to edit, so feel free to update with ETAs or completion status as you see fit @devs

2 Likes

Feel free to add a link to the znn.js SDK
It’s not part of any AZ project, but on warpdrive

No ETA ATM and I’m not sure about completion %
Will come w/ more info when available

2 Likes

@devs don’t forget to jump into the main post here and edit the details and status of your SDK when appropriate and please reach out to the forum community if you need any assistance

1 Like

Hi. Rust Zenon SDK Phase 1 close to finished. Some last testing happening. Pushed the code. Check it out.

8 Likes

Implemented 100% functionality of the Zenon .NET SDK. Will try to work towards 100% code coverage and eliminate remaining bugs. All major functions are tested and working.

9 Likes

Quick update: Added python repo link. Got through one of the difficult parts of the package, wallet key management. Ensured that my testcases passed the testcases from znn.js and znn_sdk_rust repos.

2 Likes

phase 1 complete. started with pase 2.

5 Likes

Phase 1 of the Zenon Java SDK has been completed and committed to the GitHub repository.

3 Likes

Quick update: Most of the non-trivial core functionalities are done in Python SDK. Working on the right way to create ABI class (playing with eth-abi package) right now to make contract calls.

Once that is done, I’ll start with documentation.

5 Likes

Phase 2 of the Zenon Java SDK has been completed and committed to the GitHub repository.

2 Likes

@romeo Should we update the summary to 100%. We have Java and Kotlin on that line. Do we need to break those out?

Maybe better to break everything up. Also the go-sdk owner and url info is missing.

1 Like

Okay! I’ve covered all major functionalities in python sdk now. Will add documentation over the weekend.

2 Likes

yeah feel free to edit the main post - its a wiki post so most members should be able to edit it themselves.

I edited the Golang’s section linking MoonBaZe’s github since he picked up from where Georgie left off. @MoonBaZe is the SDK complete? Could you edit the post here if/when you’re done?

2 Likes