Syrius Wallet Mobile App

Can someone send me some test funds?
z1qp5ksd8jgjjt99zqn7vx7lg2daygn2avdmm98d

Notes:
connected to wss://syrius-testnet.zenon.community:443
Chain ID 3

• no need to set mnemonic off the bat, prompts you to backup

• assets tab just shows the green loading circle thing endlessly. History tab successfully shows “nothing to show”

• was able to create new addresses

• was not able to rename wallet addresses

• love the AZ tab, none of the buttons are live yet it seems

UX wise - no major complaints, the logic behind actions and clicks seems very sound. Couple of small things though:

• Font size of warnings such as the text when setting a PIN, seems a bit small “The PIN will be used to encrypt your seed”
  • I haven’t been able to find a direct way to bring up the token list
  • The ‘long-click’ on fields, is that meant to trigger a Copy action? Or it the animation just for visual effect?

Awesome work - many thanks for your efforts

3 Likes

I’ve reposted v0.0.2 on DigitalOcean in case we run out of downloads

https://hypercore.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/mobile-wallet/syrius-debug-alpha-v0.0.2.apk

2 Likes

Suggestions:

• Increase contrast of the “…” button with the background. At least to the lighter shade of the Fuse,Send, Receive buttons.

• After copying the wallet address to the clipboard, I think the initial bottom modal popup notification is enough. The top right Bell indicator should not light up with the same (1) notification. I think showing the notification is fine when you open the bell, but should be shown as already greyed out given the user has already seen it at the bottom once.

Possible bugs:

• Endless loading indicator in the assets tab on the main screen (I think I’m correctly connected to the testnet node, no reason for it to permanently load). Could use some QSR to test fusing and other functionality, please send testnet funds to:

z1qruuq0aafta69sc5fwdq5zdcnu249n3tg90tkj

1 Like

I did have v0.0.1 running without problems but after uninstalling and trying v0.0.2 it will not get past the logo loading screen. Any ideas?

Thank you for your time.

I’ve fused 1000 QSR and I’m getting this prompt when I’m trying to send some founds to another address. The tx goes through.

In the wallet section I’m getting the endless spinning circle for the assets tab

The button for editing the address name doesn’t seem to work, also I can’t switch between addresses

1 Like

This should work. Try clicking again on the + Create new address

Not implemented yet.

Check new download link below.

Did you try to create a new wallet?

This should be considered as a “recommendation” rather than a “prompt”.

Coingecko API is broken.

You need to click in the top right corner.

New v0.0.2 version. I forgot to add a SHA-256 checksum. Here’s the hash for the latest version:

b5841f7bef7602fe5d64e9edeb0ccf094d7a7bd75606efac21f5d6f645a3da34

Download latest version here. It is still v0.0.2 and you should first uninstall it.

• Please don’t use mainnet funds
  • Check SHA-256 hash before installing

CHANGELOG:

• :cockroach: Fixed delegation amount
  • :cockroach: Fixed owner address display
1 Like

Since enter the last pin, it take about 2-3 seconds being on this display.
And the last pin “dot” doesnt filled.
Hope for better ux at this stage

I was reporting it does work :+1: sorry for the confusion

Tested the newest version too, experienced the same lag on entering the last pin digit as @crack above

Also still have the spinning wheel under Assets tab always

Another UX suggestion: add a plasma indicator on the Wallet page for the selected address. Like a bar or something that is filled a percentage based on how much plasma you have fused?

I second this request, I think in an earlier iteration of the wallet ui you already had the feature.

The link expired btw.

It’s not possible to upload the APK directly to the forum?

See this @sumamu

I understand.
@DrBlaze_21 you can create an empty github repo and upload the APK to the Releases section.

1 Like

This should work

https://hypercore.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/mobile-wallet/syrius-debug-alpha-v0.0.2.apk

Check the checksum.

1 Like

Got this error message when I tried to create a new wallet.

@DrBlaze_21 Some assistance or at least an answer would be appreciated. Thank you.

bump

1 Like

@DrBlaze_21

bump

1 Like

bump