🔥 NFTs on NoM, fr

Look. If we’re doing nothing, we’re going nowhere. Simple as that. Too much debate means less actual work.

3 Likes

The Plan:

1. Teaser NFTs: Do some ETH style NFTs, because it’s a clown market anyway and it might help get more clown users to join
  2. Hardcore NFTs: Make it clear we are also eventually working on NFTs actually worthy of our brand; that is to say, doing everything better than ETH does. This could mean decentralised storage solutions or steganography etc.

At minimum, even our Teaser style ones are superior in that they are feeless, decentralised and secure.

1 Like

Tezos, Algorand and so many others had that too at marginal fees, yet nobody cares or uses it.

Ok ok. Let’s make NFTs A. And let’s make NFTs B. A represents shares of smart contracts on the ext chain. B are jpegs or whatever. Allow users to add IPFS images they bought as B to their A NFTs. Bam. DeFi with cartoons. Anime DeFi. The smart contract war. Own the ecosystem. Bam Bam says bam.

2 Likes

1 Like

I made 50 teaser NFTs ready to deploy, problem is how do I distribute them?

1 Like

Yas king!!! Well, I’d like to make a claim on one which has a prominent bulge below his extraterrestrial belt. Unless you gifted them like how hewwo marketed his lone aliens? Have competition for it.

lol ok sure this one has a third leg its yours

2 Likes

CLAIMED. If anyone screenshots this ill be calling local law enforcement.

2 Likes

do stuff to help the project to earn them??

2 Likes

How do you want to distribute them?
Where do you want to issue them?

I don’t have any tools to facilitate these actions on NoM yet, but I may be able to help you.

6 Likes

I will use the pre-existing tools after you work through some of the kinks with others first

do any of them have alien ballz?

Give me the one with the big alien cock plz

1 Like

Can you give me the one you think fits my gentleness ser?

This would be a great collection to get on NoM instead of Ordinals. https://twitter.com/TheDevsNFT/status/1690106975617482752?s=20

@sumamu did you mention the bridge should theoretically work for ERC721s?

Yes, it should. We should first have an NFT standard on NoM before attempting to bridge other NFTs over.

1 Like

willing to support in any way possible to make this happen - whether its ZNN payment or art please hit me up

4 Likes

on the same topic, having a separate tab that could identify ZTS tokens with a link attached to them to display potential PFP’s would be a good way to get integrated support for viewing the NFTs you own.

1 Like