0xA06Ded756B823fCe92d5Da890aEd1C2d6677F2B3

ENS: zenonnetwork.eth

Recommended currencies:
$USDT / $USDC
$ETH
$WBTC
$WZNN

Target: $80K USDT

Follow contribution amounts here:(https://etherscan.io/address/0xA06Ded756B823fCe92d5Da890aEd1C2d6677F2B3)

Introduction

As many of you might already know, during the past few months our community has been actively pursuing exchange listings for native ZTS assets, starting with ZNN.

Based on the following poll, there have been many community members that have shown interest and that is great to see!

Link to poll:

CEX Multisig participants (6 out-of 8 setup):

Current listing options
As we are exploring more listings, @0x3639 and @CryptoFish have been working on a native integration guide for ZTS tokens that can be used for future CEX listings. In the meantime we would like to ask the community to consider the following options:

Kucoin:
$150k usdt listing fees
$300k usdt exchange deposit
$100k znn listing campaign for user distribution

Bitmart:
$30k listing fee
$15k usdt + $15k znn liquidity

Gate:
$200k usdt listing fee
$100k znn marketing liquidity

MEXC:
$60k usdt listing fee

CoinTR Pro:
$30k usdt listing fee
$5-10k usdt marketing liquidity

Xeggex (already paid & integration in progress):
$2.5k usdt listing fee

Latoken:
$40k usdt listing fee

Where to list? (based on contributions)

• Kucoin
  • Bitmart
  • Gate
  • MEXC
  • CoinTR Pro
  • Latoken
0 voters
6 Likes

We should aim to officially start raising funds April 1st, and keep it going for all of April.

Unless people might think it’s a joke :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

How bout creating a ZTS token that can be sent to contributors? Bragging rights always provide extra incentive

3 Likes

I also think holding off on spending the fund and seeing how Xeggex works out would be a good option too, maybe 3 to 6 months.

1 Like

I dont think we should wait / lose time another 6 months :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Lmao, what if we do tiers per amount of $$ contributed and everyone gets an nft :joy:

3 Likes

I think we could use the depositor’s address to airdrop the NFT directly on the extension chain, given it’s EVM compatible.

1 Like

I will contribute the amt I pledged in a few days

2 Likes

MEXC is winning.
Q: is MM included in the $60k?

MM is not included for MEXC, we should start looking for MM services too if we decide to list there.

3 Likes

Would it be possible to create a community address to accept $ZNN donations? Then after the time-period for donations lapses the owner of this address can bridge out the zennies and convert them to ETH?

2 Likes

I dont mind doing this with the SOS Community Address - if we get a large amount swapping to ETH will cause a small price dip though… and of course there is trust involved.

6 Likes

Seeing hearts and no thumbs down (maybe Hewwo is on vacation) so will go through with this.

https://twitter.com/sultanofstaking/status/1778099355821478357?s=61&t=Q30TfKSdOpq7z9EKyk_Dbg

4 Likes

I see. The community wants Zenon to grow without a proper tier 2 exchange - minimal donations made both on the Multisig and the SOS community addresses. Pure expectation won’t help. What happened to the poll participants? Altered willingness to contribute? And people in the community question my doubts about the future of Zenon…(and yes, I’ve contributed $2k total worth while voted for $1k)

2 Likes

You’re not alone sir, I’ve also donated $1k.

I guess people would rather wait on Xeggex… But it’s kind of disappointing to see so many people ask wen CEX, and now there’s only a handful of people chiming in :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m in love with the price action since you guys took over. Maybe you’d need more people like me and less of your… ideas.

I personally think we need to raise X for Y CEX. Rather than a general raise. That way the contributors know exactly what they are investing in.

Looks like MEXC had the most number of votes. Maybe we would get more participants if we said we are raising 60k to list on MEXC.

5 Likes

Many larps… even hewwo came into the thread. The votes from tg for large contributions were likely the same thing.

Xeggex for a few months will be a great test, and we will see what needs to happen from there. Thank you for the time getting this organized.

2 Likes

Still a minnow tryna save up for a Senti- but I will donate the zennies I committed to in the poll before the campaign period ends.

2 Likes

Aliens, PLEASE MAKE SOME NOIZE(NON)!
Does anyone have anything to say against AscendEx? Asking this here is probably better than on Telegram.
THIS IS UNPRECEDENTED - they are seriously interested in listing $ZNN > could raise huge awareness
Proper KYC exchange, has 2 KYC tiers

Quick recap:
Fee - 20K USDT for the blockchain integration, listing and these marketing campaigns:

1. Official Listing Announcement
  2. Twitter Postings on Multilingual official Twitter accounts, (EN, CN etc. 9 languages, 500K+ followers)
  3. Telegram Promotions in Multilingual groups (EN, CN etc. 9 languages, 200k+ community members)
  4. Banner on website and app
  5. Email campaign to all subscribers (1 EN, 1 CN)
  6. App push notification (1 EN, 1 CN)
  7. 20+ crypto KOL promotion
  8. AMA on Telegram (English or Chinese); Suitable for project introduction, token listing and trading or platform promotions
  9. X Spaces (English or Chinese); Suitable for project updates & new product launch and community engagement
  10. PR on 2 popular Chinese medias
    11.Push news on 20+ Chinese WeChat groups
4 Likes