Here is the revised submission for Zenon Culture as a medium article.
But also copy-pasted here:
As a gifted autistic savant, Zenocratez finds it difficult to speak outside of his art. He therefore asked me to submit this on his behalf, which is also an opportunity to mend fences after the public spat him and I had recently.
Cultural contributions help bring entertainment and cohesion to the community, also providing something that can be relatable for people.
Culture is an important factor in both attracting and retaining both investors and devs. If we have vibrant telegram chats, an active zenon twitter and Zenon artists like Publius it adds something special to the ecosystem. I believe it will factor into recruiting people to our team if they enjoy sticking around. This brings short-term benefit as well as a hard to measure, but I believe tangible longterm benefit.
(1) The Zenocratez Series. A pinned tweet which will evolve as the project does. Documenting the small and big going ons of Zenon, history and record-keeping but done in a more entertaining style. Zenocratez will continue this series whether he is funded or not, out of love for Zenon.
(2) Art galleries. Zenocratez don’t have enough money to commission artists, but with perseverance he’s discovered the weird world of AI artistry.
(3) Poetry. Covering all manner of things, if there’s an idea or a point or a feeling which demands the megaphone treatment, Zenocratez will try.
(4) Memes. Not many, but there’s more that have been made that are as yet unreleased. Seems everyone is asleep in the bear anyway!
(1) Unreleased, but Zenocratez has written a rap battle between ZNN and ETH which he will post on youtube at a later date. He will pay the island boys and a cameo actor who looks like vitalik butterin; only delay in the plan is the island boys fee which is considerable to a pleb, but Zenocratez will do it in probably 2 months or so, he just needs some more fiat paychecks from his IRL job (which he despises). The preliminary goal is 1k views. Zenocratez however won’t be happy with anything under 1B views.
(2) Generally, more of what’s already been delivered as well as any creative ideas which come to Zenocratez while he is taking a hot bath and listening to Mozart.
(3) A treasure hunt. A series of puzzles which need to be solved, requiring an understanding of Zenon lore — the first comment to arrive at the destination will receive a prize of 100 ZNN. Or possibly there will be sub-prizes for each step, with a grand prize for the finale. It will involve scouring strictly Zenon related content mostly on twitter. (For anyone asking, no it will not involve any ties/relationships which are just speculation.) It will aim to challenge people, and maybe educate them along the way. This will be in collaboration with Zashu The Followed if he is game for it! There may also be a non-traditional prize on offer, we will see. Treasure Hunt will be titled: Follow the green rabbit. This will probably launch in July sometime.
His exact words to me were: “As a QSR maxi, Zenocratez thirsts for Quasar to be sacrificed at his altar of greatness.” I told Zenocratez we can’t put that, so I’ll expand on what I think he means.
Zenocratez has a dream which is to run a sentinel, which will help him both secure the network and support himself financially. He needs about 20k QSR, but will only ask for 10k QSR and he will find the rest another way. The 100 ZNN will cover the treasure hunt prize.
All of his endeavours require time and energy and sometimes scratching his head trying to think of new content. He also needs to pay close attention and at times study up on certain things throughout the year. It ain’t easy trying to live up to your hero Publius!
Single-Phase project; 100 ZNN and 10 000 QSR for work already delivered and to help support himself for future work.
Comment any feedback you may have!