Twitter.com/zenon_network

Problem

I’ve expressed my opinion before, that Zenon_Network profile should be handed to the community or deleted.
But since it’s still here, let’s take some initiative and actually come up with a solution instead of just voicing opinions and fudding ourselves.
We have some very bright community members around so certainly we can do better together.

Solution

The community would coordinate to come up with a periodical tweet that should simple be copy-pasted by Zenon_Network twitter.

Voting

Should the community work together to come up with tweets for Zenon_Network?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
How often should we do it?
  • Daily
  • Every other day
  • Twice a week
  • Weekly
  • Every other week
  • Monthly
0 voters
1 Like

Assuming Mr Kaine will do anything that we ask him to do. I’m almost willing to bet this endeavor will be completely ignored.

Community can post stuff on community-managed accounts.

2 Likes

We can try, right?

I knew you’d say that.

Good luck, zir

1 Like

The written content can be better handled by the community but whoever the designer is behind the graphics for official account needs to surface as well because they are really well done. Same for the videos also. A couple of graphics every now and again will go a long way.

For community posting, here is a good tool for collaboration. Metalabel x Trust: CHORUS | Metalabel

1 Like

Thank you!

There are at least 2 graphic designers I know of in the community and maybe more will rise up to the challenge.

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

We can ask them to link to Tweet Deck (owned by Twitter), and we can schedule Tweets.

3 Likes

They could also assign other handles to post on their behalf, but best if there was a Twitter #HyperGrowth squad organized in the forum to coordinate efforts together.

1 Like

I don’t know much about that, but I’m counting on others (like you) who do.

2 Likes

Under any other circumstance, I’d have suggested this idea months ago.
Before we put any effort into this, we might want to set our expectations to avoid disappointment.
Someone, or multiple people, should ask Mr Kaine if he’ll even agree to this.

The initiative is not wasted if we apply it to a community-managed account. Of course, we won’t have the same reach as Mr Kaine but maybe the posts will be selectively retweeted.

Pivoting to the alternate objective sets you up for success in the long term and demonstrates responsibility and discipline to Mr Kaine.
He will pass down the @zenon_network keys to the right people, not necessarily the ones who ask for them.

Maybe I’m totally wrong. Would be nice to see Mr Kaine collaborate with us for once.

3 Likes

I thought LearnZenon is meant to be the community version? it has heaps of news and updates, and you can always talk to deeznnutz if you had an idea for a post

I imagine eventually the OG twitter will become dormant. Or maybe kaine will one day hand the keys over. But we’d need to demonstrate competence and reliability first, and LearnZenon account or others are a chance to do just that

5 Likes

Maybe official account retweets most impactful community tweet periodically then goes dormant over time

3 Likes

Just thinking less time wasted with a group writing an “official tweet”

1 Like

Agreed, was thinking this as well. If you notice Ethereum Foundation account is typically just RTs of the most relevant content

Let’s move forward here. We can be efficient with a lot of low-lift decisions with polls.

• @Zenon_Network should just RT most impactful community content
  • Community should create content to be distributed through an official account (like @zenon_network or otherwise)
0 voters
1 Like

Main twitter account should stay as it stands (Technically it’s also a community account). While yesterday’s tweet may have lacked some polish, they successfully delivered information and maintained an air of intrigue.
There is lots of emotions/lore and history connected to this account and dismantling it for marketing purposes would be a very bad thing imo. There’s nothing stopping community members running accounts such as @Learn_Zenon if they think they can deliver more value.

6 Likes

Yep this would be the ideal way for the moment. We benefit from showcasing the various teams/efforts by the community as well. Invites participation.

https://twitter.com/ZenonCommunity/status/1671172862349041664

2 Likes

Topic moved to ╰ Funding | Staging