Syrius Wallet Mobile App

Is this related to Supernova EVM somehow?

1 Like

adding another compatible EVM chain would be just changing a few configuration parameters (RPCs, chain ids, etc) so we could add Supernova support at a later date when we have a working bridge there.

1 Like

P2P Swaps are a NoM native feature that require the HLTC embedded contract. Cross-chain P2P swaps are a little more involved. The bridge flow going from ZNN to wZNN back and forth can be integrated fully once Ethereum support is added. I believe that’s the intention looking at the original mobile UI mockups.

5 Likes

The wait is over. The biggest update to Syrius Mobile so far.

1. Syrius Mobile now supports EVM networks, including the brand new extension-chain Supernova ZVM
  2. Accelerator-Z now at your fingertips: create projects, vote and donate to AZ seamlessly
  3. Web3 browser for EVM networks: access your favorite dApps from your mobile device
  4. Bug fixes and performance improvements

Syrius Mobile v0.3.0 for testing (you must uninstall the previous version):

SHA-256 hash:

ca79bd981728ebd5b0cc99a8f32f2bac5c91e06857089f99e3959cf742efe0a7  app-release.apk

@0x3639 I need the following structure for the prices API to be able to include wZNN and other popular tokens:

{
      'tokens': {
        'contractAddress1' : {
          'timestamp': '...',
          'usd': 0.99,
        },
        'contractAddress2' : {
          'timestamp': '...',
          'usd': 99.9,
        },
      },
}

I’ll submit 2 more projects to AZ to cover the development and testing so far:

EVM support [1/2]
EVM support [2/2]

If the projects are voted favorably before September 1st, I have one more big surprise for you at the start of next month :flying_saucer:

9 Likes

IMB_JMqk8z

4 Likes

I’ve uploaded the file to DO in case the file above expires.

https://hypercore.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/mobile-wallet/25-Aug-2024/app-release.apk

Make sure to check the hash provided by Dr. B.

1 Like

The web3 browser is unexpected and absolutely fantastic. Very exciting. Thank you! :zap::alien::zap:

4 Likes

OK I will look into this tomorrow.

1 Like

Just tried it out. Web3 functionality on the EVM networks are connecting without any issues!

Great work Dr. Blaze!

3 Likes

Fantastic job.

I’ve noticed there’s no way to edit/delete added networks. Only solution is to add new networks.

Everything else was a smooth experience :alien:

1 Like

Thanks for the big update

I have an input

In case aliens want to delegate to a pillar, they need clear information about each Pillar current APR.

Can you add info %APR mirroring the zenon.tools % delegation ARP?

The same case (%APR) can be added on staking menu.

It would be great fast info for alien to decide which pillar to delegate or choose staking one.

Thanks Dr. Blaze

1 Like
  1. Can we import ethereum/supernova address via insert seed? I dont find this feature.
    We can just add new address.

2. The seed ZTS and Ethereum/Supernova is the same seed?

Incentivizing immediate pillar response is actually genius- thank you for all your work ser!!

1 Like

Great work Dr Blaze!

The app got stuck when enabling the Secure Enclave protection.

To Reproduce

• Uninstalled the previous version
  • Installed v0.3.0
  • Imported existing wallet using seed phrase
  • Set and confirm PIN
  • Enabled Secure Enclave protection (default) and click continue
  • Supply biometry

Expected behavior
Continue to next view.

Actual behavior
Nothing happens, loading icons keeps spinning.

Syrius Mobile

• Version: v0.3.0

Workaround
Close app, open and enter PIN.

How to install the apk?
Is it ready to import desktop wallets?

Not agreeing nor disagreeing, but wondering whether we’d want to place such heavy weight on APY.

Some other factors that delegators might want to consider:

Voting behavior
Free Netflix
Memecoin yield
Bad behavior

Which may seem sort of far-fetched but once APY is inserted into the UI, it will be harder to remove it. I think I’d rather see a website URL field, for pillars. But that could also be problematic (scams)… so probably don’t do that either.

The wallet should be neutral, in these ways. Delegators should use third party chats, web search, and indexed resources to dyor.

2 Likes

I agree, at least we can add voting behavior, uptime and %APY is better

The next upgrade we can add more metric

This is intended. Metamask works like this. We don’t want users to break things.

You can import your Ethereum seed (mnemonic). Importing private keys is not supported.

Yes, everything is derived from the same seed.

I’ve tested your scenario on several real devices and I couldn’t reproduce your issue. It works for me.

Like any other APK file. Check online tutorials. I don’t recommend importing wallets with real funds yet.

We need everyone to agree on this feature first.

1 Like

The thing about voting percentage is that once a proposal meets quorum, additional pillars can not vote. That reduces their score. And some AZ’s get passed super fast. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

If it works for you, it doesn’t mean it works for everybody. What models and android versions did you try? Can I do anything that might help you find the cause of the issue? Can I send logs or put the app in debug mode or anything?

Concerning the issue. It also happens when just creating a new wallet.

3 Likes