The BICH DAO newsletter started putting together a list of potential wallet improvements, I thought I would copy those here and add my own suggestions, feel free to add some more even if it’s wish list stuff:
There are many improvements to Syrius wallet that can be worked on immediately which will create great value for the entire community.
- Bugfixes (in general)
- Address Book
- Autoreceive Options
- Basic NFT Support
- Mobile and QR code support
- Merchant mode/invoicing
- Hide 0 cost transactions from history
- Improve A-Z interface for Pillar owners (introduce a voting table with summary of each projects voting)
- Introduce a hide function in A-Z
- Some form of auto-sign function for messages
- Increase font size/location of total ZNN and QSR in wallet
- Ability to copy wallet balances
- Ability to switch wallets without having to go to settings (gear icon) – perhaps some more accessible dropdown that’s always visible somewhere?
- Show total balances across all addresses
- Claim all delegation rewards from all (relevant) addresses in a single click
- Ledger integration
- More feedback from SYRIUS when spawning Sentinel/Pillar
- Hardware ledger support
- Scrollbar is only visible when hovering over it. It isn’t immediately apparent how to scroll down or up. Especially with a mouse without scrollwheel.
- A way to disable or filter notifications
- Undelegate from all pillars button/can’t undelegate from a pillar that has been dismantled (confirmed possible via cli)
- Ability to hide/unhide addresses and sort them by ZNN / QSR balance
- Address whitelisting for auto receive
- Feature to disable s y r i u s automatic behavior of receiving all transactions in order to filter out unsolicited inbound transactions.
- Ability to paste with Command + V on MacOS (currently requires to right click + select paste).
- Introduce a ZIP voting tab in SYRIUS (similar to AZ)