SHILL $ZNN article draft

Also, I figure you meant to link the recent Twitter Space with Sanin Inu — I’ve listened to that up to the Q&A. Makes sense to keep the post as non-technical as possible, and I’ll listen to the audience questions so we can really “sell this” project.

2 Likes

How is this?

"Introducing Zenon Network: the alien solution for a decentralized future.

With Zenon, you can finally experience true decentralization without compromising on scalability, security, or efficiency. The innovative protocol combines the best of both worlds: the lightning-fast performance of a centralized system, and the trustless nature of a decentralized one.

How does Zenon achieve this? By using a unique architecture that separates data processing and storage, allowing for lightning-fast transaction speeds and near-infinite scalability. And with an advanced consensus mechanism, you can rest assured that your transactions are always secure and tamper-proof.

The founders of Zenon are unknown.

Similarly to Bitcoin, the project appeared randomly on a crypto forum.

Even from the initial post, the technology was already in place.

Unlike other networks that try to replace Bitcoin, Zenon builds upon Bitcoin’s foundation to create a more efficient and scalable blockchain ecosystem. By utilizing a dual-token mechanism, Zenon ensures that the network remains feeless and efficient, with unending rewards for token holders who participate in staking and powering the network.

Whether you’re interested in trading, decentralized applications, or NFTs, Zenon’s capacity to integrate with any project (including other networks) opens up endless possibilities.

Join the Zenon Network and be a part of the next blockchain revolution. Learn more at https://zenon.network/."

It’s straightforward and a little technical. I experimented with references to aliens, and figured I’d get people’s opinions before writing that kind of content.

2 Likes

I really like this a lot and don’t have any meaningful comments. Where are you want to post it?

1 Like

I found it easy to digest and accurate. Not too many grandiose claims and it paints a clear picture. Seems suitable for a more normie-friendly target audience, I wouldn’t want to drop big technical jargon like unikernels with that audience in mind.

3 Likes

Cool — I’m not sure. You were just looking to craft a shill post.

It could be shared on social media, but it’s not the kind of content that’ll get much circulation. The Medium, perhaps — I think it’d be more important to produce stuff more regularly if that’s a direction.

A visual or two to accompany the piece would look good too.

1 Like

Topic moved to ╰ Funding | Staging

Do you mind if we post this on zenon.info? We can attribute you as the author.

thx