I’m currently working on the “Needs” pages (think of them as job description pages), and I need the programming community’s help to fill content. I can handle all non-programming content i.e. decentralization goals, accessibility (liquidity, listings, dex etc), marketing/campaigning.
The current programming needs listed (can be changed if no longer relevant, they were written months ago):
- Atomic Swaps
- Cross-Chain Bridges (can be fragmented to individual chains):
– BTC <> zBTC
- Merge Mining
- SDK’s (can be fragmented to individual languages)
- Smart Contract Runtime Implementation (zWASM)
- New NFT Standard Implementation
- Hardware Wallet Support
- ZNND Optimizations (IBD, TX processing, Light Node)
- Enhanced P2P Layer using libp2p
- Unikernel Integrations
The structure of the pages will include the following sections (and more), I need help to fill the following for each need:
I’m also open to adding more sections i.e. directing users to specific repos/code to onboard them better.