Personification of ZNN - Potential Accelerator Z

We already have a few of educational and promotional channels. Zenon is still in the dark . More promotion and marketing won’t hurt.

May we see details of what u intent to do? Your previous works?

This is basically what all shitcoins/memes do on Twitter/Telegram. I think you can use your skills for a much better purpose. You’ve mentioned that you have a lot of creative people around you, maybe educational videos ?

I’m sure https://twitter.com/Learn_Zenon would share your work.

1 Like

Recommend you buy a bag of ZNN and do this work to pump your bag. I doubt you’ll get anywhere with AZ, but your efforts and creativity are welcome.

1 Like

Topic moved to ╰ Funding | Staging.

I suggest to build traction / evidence of performance. Tools like attribute.zenon.org can help you prove value to a certain extent, though it cannot yet prove full cycle participation i.e. staking, delegation etc (that’s in the pipeline). You may use any other metric tools/data to prove performance as well.

1 Like

https://forum2.zenon.org/t/performance-marketing-proposal-guidelines/918

Wait, don’t close the topic! We need people like you. I’ll write my opinion in 10 mins.

So, let’s see what we’ve got here!

• A guy who’s passionate about zenon

• Knows how to write

• Experienced in other shitcoins

• His main language is english

• Wants to promote zenon and is creative

• People are reluctant in accepting marketing ideas and I understand them, they want something professional, something big from the beginning. My opinion is that our traction is almost dead and being a perfectionist in these times it’s not a good approach, we must start from somewhere to get some results, even bad results so in the future we can improve our cost/efficiency in accepting other projects in AZ.

----> Our main twitter it’s almost dead, we’ll not get access to that page.
----> We need our own thing, our own page
----> This page doesn’t necessarily need to be “PRO” and only full of geek shits. The main purpose of this page need to be user friendly - fun oriented, attracting attention mainly.
----> In the future our community will be formed with any kind people: developers, shitposters, memes, dreamers, fun oriented people, marketing oriented people, grandmothers, any kind, don’t be reluctant with people who are not nerdy.

My suggestion for @Roreford is this:

• Propose your idea
  • Set some goals for every month (reaching a bigger number of followers each month, more engagement)
  • Convince the pillars much better: let’s say you want to get paid 1500$ monthly, that’s around 4500-5000$ for 3 months, asked them in the first phase for only 750$ per month for the first 2 months and If you prove that your project is successful you get the rest 3500$ in the last month (I fucking love this idea, you build trust, AZ will lose minimum if it’s a failure)

I like your idea, we need people like you here. Make them an offer they can’t refuse and if you prove right you’ll get a big payday in the last phase. You can ask for 100-200 more for a like+follow+ retweet campaign so you can get more traction + bring your own ideas. I would pay this guy even more if he prove us. In the beginning any kind of traction will cost money, after one year the page can be transferred to a volunteer if we have a lot of traction. Oh, I forgot… another big name from community should have access to this twitter account in case of anything we keep the page safe. Good luck!

1 Like

There are enough performance tools and metrics in the industry where any strategies can be backed up by data. We shouldn’t settle for less. The right marketers with the experience exist.

2 Likes

It’s is scarce, I agree with you. But in the beginning we should risk some funds, we are scarce because there is no traction. Firstly we should start from somewhere, in 6 months we can pay for a twitter campaign 500znn which would cost us now maybe 5000znn (Just a stupid example). If we don’t start much faster with marketing campaigns any other AZ project from development area will be very expensive due to low znn price, much worse than failing in marketing area once or twice.

If ZNN increases in value it means that the treasury is worth far more in $ terms. We can actually do more marketing with a higher priced ZNN. Same for any other developments. This shouldn’t be a game of giving away bags for the sake of it. Someone should develop a proposal and explain their value/proof-of. Community/Pillars evaluate. In development, proof of working code gets you somewhere. In marketing, proof of some level of performance gets you somewhere too. I believe that we should be valuing talent on a per hourly rate basis, we’d build a much stronger organization if we had more permanent roles which perform duties at an affordable rate, prove value via sprints, etc.

1 Like

I appreciate the focus on measuring results of marketing. It’s hard to do well, even in the real world.

For example, in real estate, tracking ad, to click, to browsing on a website, to filling out a marketing card or signing a lease is 100% doable for property managers who know what they are doing. The tools exist. But it’s not easy and it’s expensive.

When I go to new markets and need to hire less experienced property managers I need to accept less. They don’t understand ILS, google ad words, etc… They do shotgun marketing with no understanding of direct results, but units get leased and we sort of find out after the fact how our marketing efforts worked out.

We are a “young” project in need of marketing. We don’t have a yuge marketing team with a large budget. We don’t have all the tools necessary to track performance metrics, but they are coming.

I personally think a reasonable approach is just try stuff. See if it work. Track metrics w/ google analytics. Track clicks. And if the approach works, and generates traffic and/or new users, ask for AZ for your efforts. That is what I’m doing with zenon.info and learn_zenon.

I do have some fixed costs for zenon.info that I might ask for reimbursement, but I’m just trying shit to see if it works. And that could take months. I’m going to stick with zenon.info until it either fails or succeeds. It if works, and you can demonstrate it created value, ask for AZ. Right now I have 20 subscribers. When I get to 1000 I will consider it a success.

Food for thought.

2 Likes

Personally, I think this is an interesting idea. I recommend you partner up with someone else from the community and work through the concepts.

By all measures, zenon.info is a total flop. But I know it creates value for the network. I just can’t prove it. If I can attract one new community developer from it, I will consider it a success. Until I can demonstrate it creates value I will not submit an AZ for my time. But I assure you I’m spending a TON of time writing.

The other benefit of contributing is you will learn a lot about the project… even if your project is not successful. Maybe you will stumble into another idea that you like even more.

I hope you jump in and see what you can produce.

1 Like

Great idea. I watched your video from the other day. Look forward to more.

1 Like

Awesome initiative!

2 Likes

This is better then “Administrator for Zenon Network” IMO.

2 Likes

I like the idea of an Ambassador. The Intergalactic Ambassador part of the Gamma Council @Roreford

2 Likes

Hey, trying to be somewhat anonymous — the name is Scribe ha!

Chat as scribe only in all groups

I was kicked from the smaller group for posting a link right away. I haven’t been accepted to the 800 person group yet. My TG name is @ScribeZNN.