Perpetual ecosystem growth

ya he had a very large following.

We can buy a big shitfluencer

He need to be the right one. Not Gmak and others larps

Has to be a well-known Bitcoiner. But not a retard maxi. Udi or Erik Vorhees for example. Or Balaji. He’s tweeting 24/7 and angelo from our community knows him

You can’t buy Balaji, you can only make a strong case for Zenon’s value proposition and how that helps Bitcoin.

1 Like

Thing is those dudes don’t need the money.

True, but find me one crypto shitfluencer with a bitcoiner audience who does

wb @aantonop

He’s more than a maxxie though. Noway this dude is going to shill anything out of BTC when he’s been shilling it for free since ages

He was difficult on THORChain back in the day as well. I recall he blocked me. I don’t see him shilling anything but BTC.

I’m we need a usecase strong enough to be turned into a story telling for BTC but it’ll have to be 1) not just technical shenanigans and speculative assertions and 3) not just marketing buzzwords. It needs to be a simple clear usecase for BTC that make absolute sense. Then shilling will be much much easier

2 Likes

While you’re 100% right I think there’s a 1% chance this community can pull that off.

weak prediction

Historical data begs to differ. How’s the guy you funded doing?

Not going to apply for AZ, but I’m not going anywhere. Anticipating the launch of the bridge, and we’ll start to share some memes.

3 Likes

Suppose we have the intention to establish a business development and sales team to enhance our liquidity pools. Currently, we lack a system to financially reward or motivate these business development and sales professionals to successfully recruit new Liquidity Providers (LPs). Enhancing the depth of these pools is a crucial factor for attracting new participants into our network, which also influences the capacity of affiliates to facilitate large-scale wZNN purchases.

Napkin draft on enhancing ZNN’s value through the NoM Bridge / Affiliate Program:

Step 1) Campaign to Augment Liquidity Pools:

1. A dedicated marketing team would be tasked with generating, qualifying, and warming up leads through the use of lead magnets. The effectiveness of these lead magnets can be assessed by tracking conversion rates using an Zenon.Org funnels + Attribute.

2. These prepped leads would then be channelled to sales teams for converting them into Liquidity Provider (LP) positions. Attribute can also be incorporated into the NoM Bridge’s “Add Liquidity” interface to monitor these conversions. As of now, the Affiliate program doesn’t offer rewards for referrals that result in new LP positions. Is it possible to change this? If not, should AZ consider providing the incentives? If so, how can AZ compensate these referrals without self-sabotaging (for example, to avoid an endless cycle of LP withdrawals and additions)?

Step 2) Campaign to Promote wZNN to ZNN Swaps:

1. A marketing team would be tasked with generating, qualifying, and warming up potential leads through the use of lead magnets. The effectiveness of these lead magnets can be assessed by tracking conversion rates using an Zenon.Org funnels + Attribute.

2. These nurtured leads would then be directed to sales teams, with the aim of converting them into wZNN to ZNN swaps. Attribute can be integrated into the NoM Bridge’s “Bridge Tokens” section to monitor these conversions. While the Affiliate program does provide a reward for facilitating this swap, it remains uncertain whether the incentive is sufficient for sales professionals who deal with high-ticket sales. This is something we need to explore further.

IMO the art of growth here is a mix between clever calculators to display opportunities, education/demos, lead generation, automations / warming up / qualifying leads, spectacular sales/support and simplicity/beauty to make the whole look effortless. Scaling the whole will require an array of talent specializing in a variety of marketing, sales, biz dev and support. Crafting this will become my next obsession now that the Nuxt3 Zenon.Org upgrade is completed (pending release shortly).

Critique please.

@sumamu what do you think of displaying the following information for the Liquidity Staking variant of the NoM Bridge?

• Starting LP position weights + values in fiat
  • Current LP position weights + values in fiat
  • Impermanent loss value in fiat
  • Rewards earned + values in fiat
  • Total value compared to starting value in fiat

For a napkin draft, it’s pretty well laid out.

That’s correct. It doesn’t offer rewards, but if a user swaps LP tokens and uses an affiliate link, this is still recorded onchain and the conversion can bet attributed to the affiliate.

Swapping LP tokens is feeless, so the affiliate program can’t distribute any rewards for that. However, since the conversions can be attributed to an affiliate, a separate program can use that info to reward affiliates who bring in liquidity.

If this separate program existed, it could use any source of funding as long as the rewards are distributed based on the amount and staking period of the LP tokens.

The affiliate program is currently distributing 1% to the user and 2% to the affiliate. This can be adjusted to 0% for the user and 3% to the affiliate without having to readjust the fees.

If the affiliates were to HODL the rewards, they might benefit from the snowball effect generated by their own efforts.

Down the road, if the community decides to increase the fees and the rewards for the affiliate program, the resulting discrepancies MUST be filled by an external source of funds, such as, but not limited to, AZ.

However, higher fees might discourage new users from joining the ecosystem given the fees they would face when exiting.

I do believe such information should be available since it could be an important factor for users deciding where to put their ZNNs.

I’ve seen the Zenon.tools calculator and it’s awesome. If @vilkris would be willing to integrate Orbital Staking and maybe even the affiliate program into Zenon.tools calculator and dashboard, I’d be willing to assist with the implementation and publicly support this as an AZ project.

1 Like

Dumb question but why not creating a ZTS (with its equivalent bridgeable from ETH) meant to incentive a LP farm which would have boosted rewards on ZNN / ETH? Make it leveraged farming so maybe it can sustain a bit.

1 Like

I think the most important thing here right now is calculators and demos. Thinking back to the THORchain days, someone made an easy calculator that allowed people to post the LP yields on BSC. That started to fuel itself and then people started making tutorials and videos to support the effort.

1 Like