Particle Accelerator Idea/Workflow

Expanding on @aliencoder’s post re: NoM Ecosystem Projects topic and the need to create threads for tasks, what do you guys think of these terminologies and workflows regarding a branded Particle Accelerator workflow:

1. We curate Particles (project ideas) via the forum as a community (basically we identify needs for the network through discussions). Once an idea is developed enough with requirements, it becomes a Particle. Every Particle (project idea) should have:
    – A description
    – A purpose
    – An expected reward range (value)
    – Relevant resources (docs, community members etc)

2. If the Particle is approved by the community, it gets posted on zenon.org/funding and goes through outbound promotion channels to identify and funnel talent. Talent gets pushed to the Zenon resources (both general content + upcoming technical content), an official forum topic is then created for the task in a new sub-category within Development / Marketing called “Particle”.

3. Talent is invited to discuss and collaborate with others until a Particle gets through the Accelerator program (basically until it gets a worthy proposal submission on-chain).

Particles are not like ZIPs. ZIP is a design document that intends to provide information and justification for a proposed change or improvement to the Network of Momentum (NoM). A Particle could be anything except a change or improvement to the NoM. It can be an ecosystem project, an improvement to a wallet, a new tool.

They key here is a method which transitions an idea into a fleshed out Particle that’s worthy of promotion in the outbound / funnelling of talent. Many times we chat about ideas but they evaporate into thin air. The idea is to create a method where we keep track of ideas which became Particles as a result of our efforts to outline requirements, and have them pushed through promotion channels. Often times as a marketer I’m asking myself “does the network need this now? what’s missing? can someone start it? is it too early for someone to work on this? who should I ask if the timing of the idea fits?”. The more processes we put in place, the more proactive we’ll be on building out the ecosystem and infrastructure surrounding it.

These look like potential Particles-to-be:

We’d be able to go through all topics in the forum and tag/organize them properly. Are they ideas and particles-to-be? The forum would look more like a task board. A lot more attractive then just ideas/discussions with no plans on how/when to implement them.

• I like the idea, let’s talk about it
  • I don’t like the idea
0 voters
4 Likes