Pancakeswap $ZNN Logo

That would be awesome. My hope is we can get all the options here on this thread, and then create a new thread to vote on the final logo.

1 Like

Round with gradient looks good to me, I would just go ahead with that or the two colour round one. Simple and clean

Some ZN variation mockups on pcs list.

1 Like

I like this alien concept. seems bold, on message, and on brand.

Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 6.01.12 PM
Screen Shot 2022-06-07 at 6.01.22 PM
I also wonder what the subtitle description shall be.
Simply “Zenon” is also an option of course.

I like

and this

ALSO, we need to define the token. I believe it should be called wZNN and not ZNN!

1 Like

I edited my post below the trust wallet images and added a couple more. sorry for all the spam.

1 Like

I agree with the wZNN part, as the only way to obtain ZNN is to bridge it over to the s y r i u s wallet.

1 Like

I wonder how some of these look with a black background? We can only upload one version.

looking down the pcs list… I wonder if they are playing some kind of psychological game and don’t want to “accurately” describe tokens as wrapped.

1 Like

I’ve looked at many. Check them out here. Several do call them wTOKEN. Also, we can add tags in the json. And one of the tags is “wrapped”

I think people are mostly confused when you add tokens here. Lots of trash in there. But look at the serious projects and they seem to have it correct.

1 Like

This one will work best with a white and black background. You will never match the black circle / outline around the alien with the black used on the website. Everyone uses a different shade of black.

1 Like

middle one just has transparent eyes and such

I think the ZN is really hard to see when it’s small like this. But this is what it will look like on a phone… don’t you think?

I agree. the gradient does not scale down well. Here it is, at right without gradient. Nothing is lost, while clarity is gained.

I’ll put the light mode mock-ups into the same configuration as the dark, above. I think these are the three finalists.

1 Like

@mr.ztark do you want to make a new post asking for a vote on the logo? Like Option 1, 2 or 3? Let’s show the logo and them in action with a white and black background.

I want to get this PR drafted up and submitted to AZ. I will be asking for reimbursement of 5 BNB to submit the PR to add our logo to trustwallet & PCS.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I will do the light and dark mode mockups tonight, before midnight EST

2 Likes

Cool. I think we should keep working on this token and publish it. Even though we already got the Rango listing. There will be benefits to getting the token published.

3 versions mocked-up, on light and dark modes

1 Like