NOM Smart Contracts AZ

@EovE7Kj I voted No as a place holder until you provide the information here: https://github.com/EovE7Kj/intertia

I actually tried to remove my vote all together but that is not possible once you vote. I expect to support your work, but just want to review the spec first.

@0x3639 - funny story here. I thought I would be slick with the poll Iā€™d posted and automate the az submission based on results. I had a beautifulsoup script monitoring the live poll on the forum which would trigger either pre-formatted az submission via API call on my node. Really cool in theory, but the logic for the stop condition was triggered on the FIRST vote, and not the poll duration I had set. So after you voted (for smart-contracts), my AZ was submitted instantly.

3 Likes

So, the current AZ can be completely disregarded for now. It actually appears that the developers outreach will be given first priority anyway as it is up 60-40 in the poll.

Amazing!! I like your style. I spent a year getting to know scrapy, but I would not have thought to do something this cool.