New Dimensions: blockchain feeless RTS game

Ok, thanks for the effort.

If you post to another file sharing service, I can download and host a digital ocean for you.

I’m really keen to see you get backing for this project - can you please draft the first AZ proposal and spell out in more detail what will be delivered for this first payout phase and the roadmap for future deliverables

I suspect if the quality of work is there for the first phase that you’ll get a lot more support going forward

If you need help on how to draft the proposal or submit the AZ please ask here.

To your previous point about it being a gamble - I agree it goes both ways but you’ll really struggle to get support for subsequent asks if the first one isn’t explained in great detail and impressive :pray:

3 Likes

perfecttt- looking forward to become Senti-bros then!

for both ser- although I’m certain we’ll see mention of it within the more fleshed out AZ proposal. As @romeo mentioned feel free to ask for help if you need it.

3 Likes
  • How long have you been developing games?
  • What inspired you to become a game developer?
  • Why on blockchain now?
  • How did you stumble on Zenon? And when?
  • Do you have a background in game design, programming, art, or another field?
  • Can you tell me about some of the major titles you have worked on? (if any)
  • What has been your most successful game so far, and why do you think it resonated with players? How do you quantify its success?
  • Do you work alone or with a team? If with a team, how do you collaborate and divide tasks?
  • What are your long-term goals as a game developer?
  • What’s your favourite game of all time and why?

I’m genuinely interested. Some 20 years ago I started my web career in the video game publishing space. Got a feel for the space from a PR pov for a few years.

Hi Galaticus, are you using a pre-existing template for the blueprint or will you be developing everything from scratch? Thanks!

1 Like