Network State Conference Sponsorship - Attribute Recap

I added some more filtering options to Attribute. Here’s a recap of the metrics for the BTCstates.network funnel between March 1-3:

• 27 unique users landed on the funnel via direct url and X posts.
  • Traffic mainly arrived from the X posts (t.co).
  • No one scanned the QR code it seems (food for thought for future events).
  • 4 unique users converted the funnel and arrived at the landing page with options (buy, bridge, download syrius etc, 14.81% conversion).
  • 2 unique users converted the funnel and arrived to the AMA channel (7% conversion).
  • 1 unique users converted the funnel and arrived to the wZNN > ZNN THORSwap page (3.7% conversion).
  • 5 unique users landed the funnel and arrived to zenon.org either directly or as a referral later.
  • 4 unique users landed the funnel and arrived to the NoM bridge as a referral later.
  • 4 unique users swapped wZNN>ZNN via the bridge (2 decent size swaps), but were not referred by btctstates.network or zenon.org.
  • The @BTCstates handle grew to 136 followers, many of which are Zenon community users.

Attribute does not measure traffic on Zenon.Network, and therefore we cannot know the value the event drove to that website, TG main etc.

We can get a sense of the value driven for the cost. My personal objective is to increase the metrics above from paid/organic activities. A 14.81% conversion rate is pretty solid, though we cannot know how much of that is real-traffic versus Zenon community testing the funnel (in the future I’ll have community use/test the staging env if they want to experience the funnel). We’ll get a better sense once we tap into higher volume distribution channels, which include: KOL/influencers, X ads, native ads, articles etc.

I will have the BTCstates.network funnel added to the Attribute library shortly, and deploy the SatoshisL1.com as well.

1 Like

As I begin to test this funnel via paid channels (KOLs / influencers / ads etc), I’ll post some comparative metrics for costs per unique users, converted, etc. Copywriting is an art I’m excited to get back into to see how cheap I can drive traffic.

1 Like

@buildcities we resolved an issue discovered during this campaign which could’ve had affected your event’s metrics specifically:

• 4 unique users swapped wZNN>ZNN via the bridge (2 decent size swaps), but were not referred by btctstates.network or zenon.org.

Those 4 could’ve been as a result of the event. The only way we could perhaps make an association is by correlating timestamps between btcstates.network Attribute data and the swaps.