Just like the WIP: Delegator Funnels and the WIP: HyperCore Developer Funnels topic, I’m starting to brainstorm a funnel flow for Liquidity Providers. Before I get there, I need to understand all the elements which could be used to sell the process. A lot of it has already been implemented in the new zenon.org website. The points highlighted here will be used to design an alternative funnel flow for other marketing channels. Audiences are likely to be sold on ideas in different ways.
Here’s what I believe matters to Liquidity Providers. Please propose if you have ideas.
- Be educated on the Zenon mission and its USPs.
- Be educated on the all the projects required to achieve the mission.
- Be educated on the opportunity for the Liquidity Provider.
- Be educated on the benefits of their position to Zenon.
- Be educated on how their contributions will be recognized, aside from rewards.
- Be educated about the QSR reward structure (and Orbital)
- Be educated about the APR’s for pooling.
- Be educated about the emission schedule for QSR.
- Be educated about the reasons for QSR to increase in value and what it’ll take to make it happen.
- Be educated about the impermanent loss risk, and how it’s being mitigated.
- Be educated about liquidity pooling tools (if any to monitor their position).
- Be educated about the community spaces (Discord, Forum).
- Be educated on the pooling process via a high level overview/demonstration.
- Be educated on the installation of SYRIUS, link to WalletConnect, bridging to ETH wZNN.
Things we can work on:
Develop a list of communities with Liquidity Pooling programs. The idea is to target their LP audiences and develop affinity.
More to come and welcoming comments.
This topic will serve as a thread to follow progress on the initiative.