Last Decision on CEXs

It’s been a long way and we talked with a couple of CEXs. Now we have to decide which one we’ll push.

I’m directly pasting from Telegram group:

Kucoin:
$150k usdt listing fees
$300k usdt exchange deposit
$100k znn listing campaign for user distribution

Bitmart:
$30k listing fee
$15k usdt + $15k znn liquidity

Gate:
$200k usdt listing fee
$100k znn marketing liquidity

MEXC:
$60k usdt listing fee

CoinTR Pro:
$30k usdt listing fee
$5-10k usdt marketing liquidity

Xeggex:
$2.5k usdt listing fee

Latoken:
$40k usdt listing fee

@0x3639 applied to Xeggex and paid everything on his own. He is the real OG, appreciated bro :v:
Except Xeggex only Latoken offers 13 months of free market making. I think it’s a huge deal.

I’m adding some analytic reports I got from similarweb.com and Semrush.com, please have a look and vote below:

I forgot to mention only Latoken provides free MM for 13 months, both for ZNN and QSR.

Which CEX should we decide?

• CoinTR.pro: $30K for Listing + 5K ZNN for campaigns + MarketMaker
  • MEXC: $60K for Listing + MarketMaker
  • Latoken: $40K for Listing
  • Bitmart: $30K for Listing + $15K USDT + $15K ZNN
0 voters
3 Likes

i heard about an upcoming exchange called cube. i want to suggest to apply there, because its a new exchange that possibly doesnt have heavy fees (yet) but could draw a lot of attention from which zenon could possibly profit
cube.exchange

2 Likes

Guys, CoinTR.pro has shown the most interest in integrating NoM. They are asking good technical questions and seem to be running a node or are setting one up.

5 Likes

It would be awesome if we can get MEXC for half the price. Also CoinTR looks promising. Starting with Xeggex will get us much needed momentum.

5 Likes

Going with latoken because listing fee is low and mm free for 1 year 1 month. So, it’s a good deal

Topic moved to Finance

We need at least one cex. So, anything would be great but efficient with price would be latoken.

I forgot to mention Latoken will list ZNN and QSR. I’m updating the poll, please check your votes again.

edit: I’m not able to update the poll but you can revote again

Guys, I do think we won’t have any other “great” opportunity to list both ZNN and QSR on a decent exchange for 40k and get free MM for a whole year.
This feels literally like a NO BRAINER

Guys mexc is really no. Just for one token listing you gonna pay 80k$ . Really?

Bitmart, latoken, cointr has much better offer

Latoken alts invasion.

2 Likes

The poll is closed.
People are creating new accounts to push for a Latoken listing.

Latoken should be disqualified for sybilling the poll. No exchange worth its money would need such desperate practices

4 Likes

True, dafaq is going on with Latoken? It was really not necessary to do this kind of shady act…

Poll closed - my vote would have been MEXC.

Here since before legacy swap.

2 Likes

pls sers my village is counting on me, please vote latoken

1 Like