Funding Proposal: Supernova Promo Video

Funding proposal for the Supernova genesis video:

When I realized we didn’t have anything prepared for the Supernova launch, I put the production of this video on super rush priority to ensure its completion, in time for the Supernova genesis.

Video production and distribution are two separate areas. I am requesting funding for the value of production of a 30 second promo video.

I believe this work falls under the scope of AZ but I would like to know what the community thinks.

4 Likes

I’m not asking for funding for the distribution but I’m sure people will want to know.

There are additional stats not shown herein because:

1. The video was initially retweeted by @Zenon_Network and then that tweet was removed in favor of a native upload and more description.
  2. I grinded 130+ strategic and personalized replies on X with the video link. Those stats are not aggregated in the stats below. The reply grind totals an additional 2600+ impressions and 300+ likes as of right now.

This is my post on @stark_of_zenon

This is @Zenon_Network

1 Like

Stark puts an outstanding input into the marketing side of the project - and all his work is brilliant.
Thank you Zir!
Please reward these initiatives as losing these kind of people would result in Zenon R.I.P - if not from AZ funds, I’m willing to support him with 50 ZNN from my own budget. Anyone else? Cheers

2 Likes

Happy to contribute 50 znn

2 Likes

I will donate. Share addy

2 Likes

Your replies and support mean a lot to me.

Thank you very, very much.

z1qz4jhns636t8cuhhzxts5fmhunh3ev04yppzyv

2 Likes

happy to donate. Did @Dr.GreenThumb help out? Looks like some of his work too.

The video is very cool BTW.

1 Like

I recycled and added some touches to footage from the alphabet launch video.

2 Likes

50 ZNN sent, thank you again for your input

2 Likes

Strongly support any long time community members/contributors for their sacrifice and time i dont care about the impressions or views, that will come later when the work has more active sharing and support.

It would be a good use of AZ funds but if that is somehow out of reach then happy to donate.

3 Likes

50 $znn sent. Thank you @Stark for all your contributions.

1 Like

I can contribute 50 ZNN for the work, and 50 ZNN for the rights to use/modify it for future zenon.org lead marketing campaigns i.e. press releases, articles, newsletters, funnels. Please reply if you agree @Stark

1 Like

Thank you very much, and yes, the work belongs to the community. :pray:

1 Like

Will contribute 50 ZNN, great work

1 Like

Thank you very much for all the support! This is highly encouraging.

Here’s another piece, inspired by the Crypto.com tweet. :green_heart: There were signs.

https://x.com/Stark_of_Zenon/status/1824559067873825119

100 ZNN sent. Thanks for confirming.

1 Like