Discuss: How the Zeon Network Can Achieve Mainstream Adoption and Onboard 10,000 Users by end of 2025

How the Zeon Network Can Achieve Mainstream Adoption and Onboard 10,000 Users by end of 2025.

Never doubt you can make history. You already have ???

Lets initiate activities to energize the Aliens community. Please share your imaginative ideas.

Build a simple end user application that actually has product market fit and frictionless ease-of-use.

Consolidate everything. Zenon is a rats nest.

My issues as a new user:
-There is no way to simply acquire and trade ZNN.
-Downloading a wallet to your desktop is annoying.
-The bridge doesn’t work without doing some funky configuration.
-People who are used to simple apps and browser extensions will ignore this on principal.
-There is nothing to do with the tokens that is interesting or useful (that I’m aware of)
-The community is cool, but also annoying (pamphlet) about new people being alts. It becomes a dead horse after a while.
-Too much technical jargon to digest for normies
-There are a dozen websites, tg channels, etc. Too many.
-I created a shilling channel, wrote a guide and ended up doing the most shilling. People are unmotivated and content with that status quo. That is fine, but not my vibe.

The memes are cool and I like the schizo lore, but I’ve realized this is a waste of time for anyone just looking to trade or for entertainment. I know that’s not the point of zenon, but no one cares about all the technical shit. They care about making money, meme coins and making money these days. Until that process is simplified you’d be lucky to get 100 new users by the end of 2025. This is coming from someone who has made an great effort to integrate myself into the ecosystem recently and just kind of got underwhelmed by the whole thing. I’m not a Blockchain expert, just a casual user/trader.

Solution: create a simple wallet browser extension, some sort of dex for trading assets simply and perhaps some sort of pump.fun thing to onboard degens. I know this isn’t what the community wants, but that is the answer to the question in the OP.

5 Likes

#fakenews Uniswap & Xeggex

How so? Download is from Github redirected from .network and .org. What do you propose?

Agree. Someone should give detailed and constructive feedback with actionable improvements.

What do you recommend? Centralize the channels so we can fight about that? See https://zenon.chat. Maybe improve that?

#facknews Motivation comes in waves. People are engaging with the 4chan threads. What specific change do you recommend? More 4chan threads or more engagement?

Hard to argue with needing a simple browser extension. I also think we need to dramatically improve the bridge experience. It’s VERY hard to use effectively.

I personally think we need a fun game, like what you are building @Goldmoon. Add some speculation / betting / gambling etc…

Summary:

1. When people give feedback we need something actionable.
  2. The bridge needs to improve, but we need to summarize exactly what needs to improve. When it comes back up let’s work on that @Goldmoon together.
  3. Consolidate channels??? How and why? Does Bitcoin have a channel run by the team?
  4. Browser wallet is tricky. Existing one needs a full upgrade and I’ve heard that is not something Dexter has on his plate. Vilkris researched metamask snaps but there are issues with PoW. I don’t know the solution here, but think it’s a good recommendation.
  5. Should we make more 4chan posts or post more in the ones we are creating? How can we change the posts here: /biz/ - Zenon Network - Business & Finance - 4chan. I’m shitposting in there.
  6. How can we help with your game on NoM? I really like what’s I’ve seen so far and have offered feedback. What else can we do to help you?

xoxox

:100: on point

You have to keep in mind this is just my perspective as a new user to all of this. Everything is very spread out and there are many derivatives of everything. For instance there are dozens of TG channels and I don’t exactly know what they are all for or what to use them for. When I was making the TG bot I noticed there are 2 “official” chatrooms for zenon. I thought that was weird and wondered why everyone just doesn’t use one. If I feel this way, others will too. As far as trading, yes acquiring wZNN was easy, but bridging it was a nightmare (for someone taking a risk of buying into a new, unknown product) and downloading a wallet to access everything from a GitHub page was also annoying. You have to keep in mind I’m answering the question in the original post from the prospective of someone being on boarded. I’m not trying to FUD this, but being very honest and providing constructive criticism.

As far as contributing, spellclash has alot of issues right now with scaling and I will need to rewrite the game in order to confidently approach implementing zenon features into a webapp. What I would do, to improve all of this in general is focus on getting a functional bridge working and start creating some memecoins and sub communities so that the main focus is not on Zenon itself while it is still in production, but instead using it as a core for the experience.

7 Likes

good points and good feedback.

I’m committed to providing detailed and actionable feedback on the bridge once it’s back online. We can all work on that.

Regarding the TG channels, maybe you were not here when shit hit the fan on the OG TG channel. I tried to rug it but got kicked in the nutz. It was very stressful so I turned it over to @SugoiBTC and left the channel. It was pretty autistic and retarded. It’s next to impossible to admin a channel that is “owned” by the community. I would love to see the OG channel disappear, but I don’t have the strength to have that discussion now. But I can see how it’s complicated. I just don’t have a solution.

I think your game has legs and I hope the community supports you. And thanks for all your good feedback. We need to take action.

@Goldmoon can you file your issue here on the bridge? They don’t have a bug report template. Maybe just describe it.

Here is the front end

I agree with all of this and at the same time wonder (not yet believe)…perhaps this is a feature not a bug.

Decentralization is hardcoded into NoM…the culture follows and therefore lots of TG groups, different initiatives, etc.

100% on unfucking the bridge though. That needs to be cleaner. Ideally embedded into Syrius UI itself.

Would it also be useful to set up/partner a market maker for Xeggex?