[deprecated] Improve Telegram Plasma Bot

I would be happy to participate in the marketplace with my own QSR running on a server. Not sure about taking QSR from others. It could become hard to manage and would feel terrible if I got hacked and someone lost QSR. Maybe on a very small scale with close friends who know me IRL.

1 Like

Having pillars run their own plasma bots is how I initially envisioned pillars would incentivise users to delegate to them.

The donation workflow makes sense to me- especially the 10 hour timer before withdrawing qsr. I was just wondering what the incentive for donators would be? Just pure goodwill?

2 Likes

would feel terrible if I got hacked and someone lost QSR

That’s a real possibility.

Not sure about taking QSR from others. It could become hard to manage.

Everything would happen automatically. The bot would create deposit addresses for anyone who requests them and manage them afterwards. Really similar to a CEX

The donation workflow

I’d encourage to think about it as ‘delegation’ or ‘give custody of’ since, in theory, they are still yours

the 10 hour timer before withdrawing qsr

That’s just the maximum time, since a fuse entry can be canceled after at least 10 hours. No reason why you wouldn’t be able to withdraw any unused QSR. All QSR can become unused in at most 10 hours.

Having pillars run their own plasma bots is how I initially envisioned pillars would incentivise users to delegate to them.

Offering services would be a great way to incentivize. As well as ‘shitcoin-economy’. Those ideas were floating around in the beginning a lot.

All makes sense. I hope you submit and get this going. Count me in to run any server needed to support this.

1 Like