Alternative Tagline to "The Aliens Know"

Let’s be honest, we could do better than “The Aliens Know”

Discuss.

#FeelessParadigm

1 Like

what is the origin / history of the alien connection?

Let’s build a network so great people think it was #BuiltByTheAliens

1 Like

The alien thing has been a theme… I think it arose organically in the community. #thealiensknow was hatched as part of a specific acute Twitter campaign.

ZNN community has been responsive to that hashtag so I’ve continued to use it. But I agree it’s time for a new one.

I’ve been brainstorming and I keep coming back to #NoM as a simple and subtle hailing signal for engagement within the community.

I don’t use the overt $ZNN $QSR except in posts that are direct to Zenon brand. We should use our cashtags on a consistent basis though, so that we have defacto “ownership” of them, and other “$ZNN” and “$QSR” dont crop up on us.

As mehowz mentioned somewhere, more hashtag campaigns will arise as we develop narrative and campaigns.

2 Likes

#forthepeoplebythepeople not the most catchy but something along those lines. The narrative surely has to be decentralisation

1 Like

#TheRevolutionWillBeDecentralized

#LeaderlessRevolution

2 Likes

#zbtc

h/t @mehowbrainz

“BTC will do more”

is a pretty willful, hearty statement

3 Likes

Designed to scale Bitcoin - is more appropriate. Founding devs had the same vision as well

2 Likes

#fire

#gogreen

2 Likes

Zenon #SmartBitcoinLevelOver9000Inu

1 Like

Zenon. The Thunder to BTC’s LN

Thunder is actually a side effect of lightning!

#BTCInterop

2 Likes

#greenpill

1 Like

I think we need to move away from the alien meme coin narrative. Keep it slick and simple #NoM, #NetworkofMomentum, #BTCInterop

3 Likes

Isn’t The Aliens Know more of a temporary slogan than a tagline?

I’m a big fan of the mediums sign off “The future is encrypted. Only you can decrypt it!”