Zenon "Issues" Newsletter - Collaboration Thread

We’ve just enabled the Revue (by Twitter) newsletter feature on @ZenonOrg with the domain newsletter.zenon.org (the template can get changed).

It’ll allow the editorial community to develop meaningful ecosystem newsletter issues: which can be fragmented to various topics related to the ecosystem. Call them “issues” like Revue labels them.

If you’d like to learn more about Revue, check out their main website: https://www.getrevue.co, they have a lot of useful integrations i.e. cross-publishing, scheduling, social sharing etc.

Newsletter issues will be prominently featured on Zenon.Org. The idea behind the ZenonOrg brand is to develop marketing/distribution systems that’ll help grow the ecosystem.

Here are some screenshots of the Revue dashboard:

Thanks to the deep integration with Twitter, a subscribe call to action is prominently featured on the ZenonOrg handle:

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 9.40.28 AM

As we roll out Zenon.Org + Attribute.me integration, editors will be given guidelines as to how external links (to funnels) should be generated for proper attribution/tracking, and be asked to collaborate with creatives to adhere to brand guidelines of the ZenonOrg brand to form styling unity.

An A-Z proposal can be developed by the contributing community. So without further ado, let’s build a shortlist of suitable editors which can each write their own “Issues”! I propose the editor of @THORNoobs, he’s done incredible work for the THORChain ecosystem and could write “Ecosystem Updates” issues, which would highlight a bit of everything going on in the community. Devs / infra editors can go deeper on individual topics re: code, infra etc.

@cryptocheshire we can organize a space in the forums for editors to discuss and collaborate on pieces, where they can later publish via their Revue-permissioned accounts.

3 Likes

I can totally see a variety of contributors proposing their own “Revue Issue” via A-Z i.e. “I want to do ecosystem updates”, while another contributor can chose to publish an issue about development technicals. This shouldn’t be a “one owns all” venture, but rather a place for various disciplines to publish. ZenonOrg only provides the distribution systems i.e. platform and marketing in order to funnel readers into the right places.

1 Like

I’m happy to help by writing “issues” in the new newsletter platform.

4 Likes

Will send you an invite via the Revue dashboard.

Cool - I’m in

1 Like

This is great!

LearnZenon would also be happy to participate in spreading the word about Zenon.

We are actively exploring the protocol and will be happy to contribute on various fronts, ranging from bi-weekly recaps, highlighting important announcements, explanation of Zenon architecture and working, and contribution to the general Zenon Docs.

Much to come from us soon! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Thanks for coming up with this initiative ser @mehowbrainz !

Looking forward to delivering our best and be a part of this exciting journey.
#ZenonAliens

4 Likes

awesome to see another TC contributor here. Welcome! I follow all your stuff on TC and love your work!!!

2 Likes