Welcome to the multiverse: bridging the Zenon ecosystem

I’m happy to participate. I’m ready to sign a message any time.

I recommend you include @vilkris. He is a dev and Pillar operator. Also wanted to point out @ZenonORG and @shaimo have a very large footprint in the community. I think they should be here too.

5 Likes

Happy to participate :+1:

6 Likes

I suggest removing QSR, ElderZ, and ZenDao since they are not that active in the community.
My suggestion : Zed, Anvil, ZenonORG, one of shai’s pillar.

Also since you are a team, wouldn’t it be better to only have one of you as a guardian instead of all the three? That’s like 20% of voting power… Or maybe add more guardians ( preferably pillars)

2 Likes

You’re onto something here. The best guardians would be pillars and the most appropriate pillars are the ones who demonstrate they have the skills to set up the orchestrator and become TSS participants.

We can only figure out which are those pillars after the TSS key generation event is complete. So for now, we’ll have to go with a list of 15-20 guardians because they’re required to get to the TSS key generation phase and after that’s done, the guardians will be updated to the owner addresses of the pillars that participated in the bridge.

2 Likes

another vote of confidence for considering sigli/zed, vilkris, shai and ZenonORG.

All have shown continued support and acted in the best interests for the NoM

+1 for the suggestions

• Zed- Sigli’s been around from the start and as community prophet has onboarded/assisted most of us at some point or the other.
  • Anvil- Vilkris is both dev and pillar & has constantly proved his mettle by delivering projects/services before requesting any compensation from AZ.
  • ZenonORG- I don’t think anyone can really question their commitment to NoM.
  • Shai- wrote the article that initially got me hooked, has multiple pillars, and is probably the most trusted community member operating the soon-to-be-defunct Shaiswap.

DeeZNNutz & SultanofStaking are both top-tier candidates but I agree with Layiid that the other three (QSR, ZenDAO & ElderZ) need to play a more active role all-in-all before we can trust them to play the role of Guardian in the event shit goes down.

@Sigli @georgezgeorgez @aliencoder @CryptoFish @sol @dexter703 @MoonBaZe @vilkris @mehowbrainz @shaimo

Can everyone on the guardians list confirm they’re ok with being nominated as a guardian and if so, please check your address is correct or provide an alternative address.

Please keep in mind that all guardians must also provide EVM addresses by Monday (May 1st 2023) to be used as guardians for the solidity contract which is currently being audited by ChainSafe.

1 Like

Also for dexter he’s not really active, last seen here was in 2022, same on tg. We need active devs and pillars for this critical role.

1 Like

@dexter703 developed the entire bridge web app so that kind of qualifies as active. Just because a dev isn’t constantly communicating on the social channels, doesn’t mean they’re not actively building.

4 Likes

Awesome! Is the address correct and will you also be able to provide an EVM address by Monday?

I also confirm my participation. Thank you for the nomination!

2 Likes

Acta, non verba.

As a mere alien, I feel well-represented by this proposed guardian set.

Hopefully, in no time everyone on this list is not only a guardian but a pillar operator.

2 Likes

I can confirm my participation. The Zenon address is correct and below is my EVM address.

0xf2aA170dDe5319F03785C29f94f39510EE6345AA

1 Like

This address is correct.

1 Like

How to submit the required info? DM you on TG @sumamu?

Sure, that’ll work. If it’s an address you’ve used onchain or is the owner of one of your pillars, just send it here, signature won’t be needed.

1 Like

From a technical POV, what is required here?

What will votes be used for?

What is the average infra consist-of for an orchestrator?

Basically you’re just sending a transaction to the bridge contract originating from your guardian address and specifying the admin’s new address.

Telling the bridge contract about the admin’s new address.

Minimum: linux machine, 2 cores, 2gb ram, 50gb storage ssd/nvme, pillar producer keystore and password, reliable connection to go-zenon & ethereum nodes. However, this doesn’t account for the resources required by the nodes, just the orchestrator.

1 Like

I confirm ZenonORG/mehowbrainz participation. The Zenon address is correct. The EVM address is: 0x061ACFb9F0151c3DB502d1320B70E1A894d25010

Will appreciate documentation for any participation requirements, including the orchestrator.

1 Like

I also confirm my participation. Thank you for the trust. The NoM address is correct.

EVM address:

0x30800A10128820D518997EC22201Df0f5b873712

1 Like