Syrius Wallet Mobile App

Latest sdk to test. From the previous posts looks like he is working on upgraded security.

https://hypercore.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/mobile-wallet/app-release-v02.apk

Security convo here

1 Like

I want to test on ios, not on android.

Here was the latest feedback on iOS I could find. Syrius Wallet Mobile App - #149 by DrBlaze_21 DrBlaze has been working for a long time on this so I see no reason iOS won’t be available at some point.

1 Like

Will the android build support strongbox?

1 Like

Looks like that is in the works

1 Like

Oh, thanks, that would be amazing!

1 Like

The newest build for the mobile app is ready for testing and will be uploaded by @0x3639

Implemented hardware-level security:

:white_check_mark: Secure enclave encryption & decryption with biometric authentication
:white_check_mark: Cooldown period for unauthorized access
:white_check_mark: 2-factor authentication with TOTP

6 Likes

Syrius Mobile Wallet v03 is ready for download and testing. This is not ready for mainnet. Please use testnet funds.

The Mobile Wallet is not ready for mainnet

SHA-256 checksum:
a4c8ee32b551411127b18a775883bcb45d4b66e7d4045698198ad879b08e4bac

1 Like

@DrBlaze_21 I’m not sure if you’re active on hc1, but would you be interested in working on a Ledger implementation for the Mobile Wallet? It seems that this package supports USB & BLE pairing with the Ledger devices. It only requires the Zenon APDU and Mobile Wallet integration. I can work on the library for you to integrate in the Mobile Wallet.

4 Likes

Installed the new version, imported wallet and after enabling StrongBox the Backup Seed screen appeared frozen.

It got past the Backup Seed screen after closing and restarting the app.

Yes, I’m interested.

BLE is most appropriate for a mobile wallet.

After I finish the current tasks, we can make a poll and check how much interest is for developing this feature. But this is would be a nice feature for Nano Ledger users.

You must uninstall the old version before installing a new one or go to App Info -> Storage -> Clear data for Android.

2 Likes

I’ll download and test shortly

1 Like

Strongbox in S Y R I U S v3 seems to work fine on GrapheneOS, Android 14! Great to see!

2 Likes

DM me if you’ve encountered any issues with the app.

It’s an important improvement for the overall security of the keyStore.

The mobile wallet is almost production-ready, including the Security Pack features. I’m also conducting a code review to prepare the source code for release. This includes the znn_sdk_dart (that will work with mobile filesystems as well) and other libraries that I’ve modified in order to support our specific security features.

If everyone is OK, I’ll start with submitting a phase for the first AZ project this week. Thank you!

8 Likes

Will the mobile version also support Ledger devices?

Question has already been answered, literally scroll up 3 posts.

1 Like

Can anyone transfer me some testnet funds please?

z1qzt7sh7cs23fc0pf04jawmqnyfsecar35zmxg

yes, i saw that, thanks!

can i have some testnet funds? thank you.

z1qqedc0ffrpc3vlsxddg9rdw32rw64ea048uah8

1 Like

Done

If you need more funds visit TG - @znn_faucet_bot

/faucet ZTS and welcome to NoM.

1 Like