Syrius Wallet Mobile App

Maybe more specifically what dependencies do you see to a) open source the code and b) publish the apps.

Mostly curious as to where the community can help you and if there will be future funding request prior to open source / publish or if funding will be packaged with those milestones?

I am sure you get where I am going but I would like to see a milestone based fund release plan published ahead of time vs reappearing in a few months with updates & reasons we cant open source yet.

1 Like

Q2 is a realistic target, Q3 is pessimistic. Q1 is definitely too optimistic.

Only the security & privacy features that I plan to roll out this month.

1. Open source code dependency
  • Security & privacy features
  • Code cleanup & refactor
  • CI/CD pipeline
  1. Store listing dependencies:
  • Plasma via PoW discussion: Apple might reject an app that uses proof-of-work
  • Account setup for Google Play, AppStore
  • Store listing: graphics & content

I agree, that’s why I’m more transparent with the development status and why I’m more active over here.

3 Likes

Bro you gotta be kidding… You got almost $20K for this project

Security & privacy features may take some time but code cleanup & refactor and CI/CD pipeline… why are these taking that much? There is no way… You get money like you are working fully time but you are working like part time, what is that? You’re telling account setup as a dependency, really is it your first app?

Guys have you ever asked him if he made any app before? Are there any references? I’m building with Flutter as well and if he is correct about the pending points, we should be able to get them in Q1… I want to see what am I paying, there is nothing can’t be done in 3 months…

Please be respectful in your posts, I’ll leave it up so blaze can respond to the questions within this time

I don’t see any value is forcing the point regarding the proposed timeline however, they seem reasonable and I appreciate the increased transparency he has been providing on this release

1 Like

I’m sorry if I’m disrespectful but this thread started in Jun 2022 and it’ll end after Jun 2024. You paid money to that as an investor. So please think about what we pay and what we get…

Have anyone tested it on ios?

Can I see if you ever made an app published on appstore?

The UX/UI designer was paid 1 project in the beginning and I didn’t ask for any funds since then.

Maybe you have some insights for the security aspects of the mobile wallet.

I didn’t know you are the boss and you’re going to pay me.

1 Like

Welcome back ser,
I just tried the app for a few minutes, and I really like it, good UI/UX. I would just recommend changing the icon to this one, and maybe gray out the unavailable features in your app (pillars, sentinels, AZ…).

Are there KYC like requirements to list an app and if so do we have a plan to solve for those requirements? I recall some discussion on this in the past but cant remember where we landed

I’d have to ask since it’s not my phone. I’ve tried it on my Google Pixel with CalyxOS and it works like a charm.

Hello DrBlaze

Now that you have not asked for funds for a long time and have been patient, I would like to learn why the request for funds is coming now and not just when the APP is finalized in a few months.

I consider a fund release schedule with milestones to be important

I want to say one thing to everyone. Building an app is just half of the job. We should see:

• If the app working fine for both ios and android,
  • If he fixes the bugs happened after final version,
  • It’s not spoken if he needs extra funding for the bug fixes or not.
  • We should see the architecture of the app. We don’t know if he uses any backend or not. We should check if he did everything in secure way, I don’t care about the UI but the security is the most important thing in this app. We’ll put our coins inside it, you can check the link below, you can see how Peapods Finance went to 0.15 from 2 dollars. They’ve been hacked.
    BlockThreat - Week 50, 2023 - by Peter Kacherginsky

Please pay attention. He wants to open project after payment, this is understandable but we should see a logical architecture that works behind the UI design.

1 Like

AFAIK this coin is a public good that has utility, so you’re not actually an investor. Only securities are investment driven vehicles. Cryptocurrencies are another category altogether.

Sorry, I cannot disclose this information with you. Besides, I didn’t say I’m going to publish the apps in the Google Playstore/Apple AppStore, just the source code. I’m not requesting funds for publishing the apps.

What I can tell you for sure is that I’ve held this coin more than you, and I’ve navigated the bearmarket building for this project.

I’ve already delivered a fully functional mobile wallet that you can test right now. It takes a leap of faith to deliver before getting the funds, don’t you think?

As I’ve previously said, we have right now an APK for Android ready for testing. I recommend you install it and test it yourself.

Thank you!

I’ll take care of the final details when I finish the security & privacy features.

Yes, you can do it either as an individual or as a business, but it really depends on the specific jurisdiction you live in.

Maybe it’s an older Android phone that has armv7 architecture. The libraries are built only for modern armv8 architecture and x86_64 emulators.

I think you’re confusing AZ projects with phases. I’m not requesting funds yet. First you need to create a project, and after it’s accepted, you can create a phase and get paid.

Currently I’m preparing the projects for A-Z and after everyone is happy with the latest builds and there are no bugs left, I’ll create phases to gradually unlock the funds.

I’m not building just some wallet apps. I’m creating an entire mobile experience for the NoM universe.

Go and test the Android APK and come back when you have constructive feedback.

Did you read the conversation? I’ve fixed all the bugs reported by each community member.

No, the bug fixes are included in what I’ve asked so far.

I agree that security is of paramount importance and that’s why I’ve created this thread.

The architecture of the app is the same as Syrius desktop wallet (leveraging the same znn_sdk_dart), but with additional privacy and security features are being discussed over here.

PS: The fact that I’ve started back in 2022 and I’m still here, tells a lot about my intentions about this project.

5 Likes

Yes it’s an old phone. Anyway thanks for your work. Very nice wallet and really useful. Lucky to have you with us. You have my full support.

2 Likes

Agree - I’m testing now and it’s very nice so far. Regarding the apple store. I need to get setup. They require a colonoscope to do that. So I need to get going on it again.

2 Likes

I’m pretty impressed with the wallet so far.

@DrBlaze_21 some of the HC1 devs suggested I change the format of the api output to this. That way you don’t need to loop through the output and can directly access it. Can I make this change this weekend?

{"data":{"znn":{"timestamp":"2024-01-12T23:14:14.944783Z","usd":1.75},"qsr":{"timestamp":"2024-01-12T23:14:14.944930Z","usd":0.177741},"eth":{"timestamp":"2024-01-12T23:14:14.945002Z","usd":2618.86},"btc":{"timestamp":"2024-01-12T23:14:14.945062Z","usd":46315}}}

I’m using BlueStacks to test the mobile wallet. In this test envt I cannot copy the receive address so I can send tQSR back. Is this an issue with the BlueStacks, or is it not possible to copy addresses from this screen. If not, I think we should add that function.

@DrBlaze_21 What are you going to put here?

Please, go ahead. I’ll update it in the app too and you’ll see it in action in the next release.

What addresses do you want to copy?

This section is required by app stores in order to get listed. Google Play and Apple AppStore require a privacy policy and terms of use for every published mobile app.

1 Like

Under History, I’m trying to select and copy the address that sent me ZTS so I can send back to them. I cannot find a way to view and/or copy the address that sent tokens to me.

OK - I’ll work on that this week.

1 Like

Latest Mobile Wallet Ready For Testing - v02

https://hypercore.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/mobile-wallet/app-release-v02.apk

SHA-256 hash:

f1c525980ab3239f69d99f89fba7df13c96417394de74749244059aff092620d

@DrBlaze_21 upgraded how the pricing feed ingests the price data but I was not able to update the format yet. I will try to do that with the next 24 hours. Until then the price information will not be accurate.

{"data":{"znn":{"timestamp":"2024-01-12T23:14:14.944783Z","usd":1.75},"qsr":{"timestamp":"2024-01-12T23:14:14.944930Z","usd":0.177741},"eth":{"timestamp":"2024-01-12T23:14:14.945002Z","usd":2618.86},"btc":{"timestamp":"2024-01-12T23:14:14.945062Z","usd":46315}}}
3 Likes