Syrius Wallet Mobile App

Cool. I will provide a backup endpoint for price data. That way we have some redundancy. We can standardize the format. I’ll DM you on matrix.

I plan to call that coingecko API every 2.5 seconds and see what happens.

1 Like

For this we need Ethereum (EVM) WalletConnect support in the bridge interface. For the moment the bridge interface only supports Zenon via WalletConnect and Ethereum via the Metamask extension.

Or we can integrate the bridge into the mobile app, but we first need Ethereum wallet support.

Thank you!

This endpoint is more than enough at the moment.

This would help a lot.

Can you provide me the APR for each network participant?

1 Like

We were able to provide a price API for the wallet that does not have request limits. Vilkris was able to provide the APR off an existing endpoint.

1 Like

still having the same issue with the updated wallet @DrBlaze_21

What Android phone and version do you use?

@0x3639 will upload here the newest version. I’ve integrated the new price API and other bug fixes.

Latest mobile wallet release for testing

https://hypercore.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/mobile-wallet/app-release-v01.apk

SHA-256 checksum: 2d60c0a70d63fcc54099f08dcd9f8328c470803092b31f693d898870d9df40d4

2 Likes

Please send some test funds to z1qztfpqgunj5ru2d2gn38cmcm5t8x3j07uxjnj2

You can change the chain identifier from the top left corner and connect to a testnet where you have access to a faucet.

1 Like

I just use this telegram bot
@znn_faucet_bot
ChainId: 3 (default)
5k ZNN 50k QSR received

1 Like

Thanks, I knew we had a faucet somewhere, but couldn’t find it.

Why isn’t the bot listed here on GitHub - oxmah/awesomezenonnetwork: Awesome Zenon Network

How you calculate this plasma available, I just Fuse 800 QSR

Base plasma of 2100 * 800 = 1680000

2 Likes

What next feature and how much AZ fund you will ask ?

After editing address, I can’t confirm it, no :white_check_mark: or other button to confirm it

1 Like

Nice work. Are there any plans on getting the app published in app stores?

I will work on the security side of the wallet. I want to implement secure enclave cryptography for both Android and iOS and make Syrius one of the safest mobile wallets in the space.

I don’t have a number yet, but I believe the security and privacy of a mobile wallet should be top priorities.

It’s still work in progress.

I plan to release the source code in Q2/Q3 2024 and after that the community review (and/or security audits) we can publish the apps.

5 Likes

Can you make it Q1?

I assume this is dependent on dynamic plasma. Are there any other dependencies we should know?

Maybe more specifically what dependencies do you see to a) open source the code and b) publish the apps.

Mostly curious as to where the community can help you and if there will be future funding request prior to open source / publish or if funding will be packaged with those milestones?

I am sure you get where I am going but I would like to see a milestone based fund release plan published ahead of time vs reappearing in a few months with updates & reasons we cant open source yet.

1 Like

Q2 is a realistic target, Q3 is pessimistic. Q1 is definitely too optimistic.

Only the security & privacy features that I plan to roll out this month.

1. Open source code dependency
  • Security & privacy features
  • Code cleanup & refactor
  • CI/CD pipeline
  1. Store listing dependencies:
  • Plasma via PoW discussion: Apple might reject an app that uses proof-of-work
  • Account setup for Google Play, AppStore
  • Store listing: graphics & content

I agree, that’s why I’m more transparent with the development status and why I’m more active over here.

3 Likes