Road to 100X

So to be clear the rewards are payed to ZNNETHLP holders on NoM but the threshold interval for the amount of ETH is on the etherium side?

Participating in the LP is considerably more risky than collecting staking rewards or delegating so if their APR is around 15% would be fair to see the LP rewards hold above maybe 50% or more.

So theres plenty of room to dilute the pool a bit more and still have a strong APR.

Would suggest an interval of 500ETH or if we’re really feeling generous a lower amount maybe even 321ETH

What needs to happen from a security/testing perspective during this campaign? Is there anything we can be pushing for to make the most of this cap/window? Put out some bug bounties?

Vote liquidity bootstrap interval step
  • Use 300 eth for the liquidity bootstrap multiplier
  • Use 500 eth for the liquidity bootstrap multiplier
  • Keep 1000 eth for the liquidity bootstrap multiplier
0 voters

Second, there’s been an error with the with the amount of liquidity added and the cap. It was set at 100k wZNN, however, there are way more wZNN already added. So to fix this, the cap should be equal to the current amount of wZNN in the pool.

Should the liquidity cap be increased from 100k wZNN to 162k wznn?

Vote liquidity cap increase
  • Increase liquidity cap to 162k wZNN
  • Keep liquidity cap at 100k wZNN
0 voters

Why not give the community an option to add more than the current amount? You are still not taking into consideration what the community thinks and still making your own decisions.
Also where is a poll for the 30 days cap, and whether you should change that or not?

I’m keen to know when/how the cap will be lifted - as that would provide guidance on my vote for the liquidity bootstrap interval level

1 Like

I really feel like this poll was made to make the community believe that you are now more open to discuss and take into consideration what community believes is the right decision, but in reality this poll has a few options chosen by you, not the community.

1 Like

Both aspects have been discussed before. The liquidity cap is only for the first 30 days and it has 2 purposes:

• reduce risks
  • consolidate liquidity on the way up

If most liquidity is added at the current ratio, it will be more difficult for the price to go up. This way, every time ETH is swapped to wZNN, more liquidity can be added.

Once the 30 days passed, all limitation are disabled. Liquidity bootstrap campaign started on June 12th.

3 Likes

So July 12th we can both sell AND add liquidity in the current pool? why is everything so opaque with this process …?

Better consolidate at $10 than at $1… at least we have a chance to be sustainable at $10 and more

We need something to encourage buys tho, at this pace we will be at $10 in 2026

1 Like

I think next year we’ll be at least $30 if we continue delivering stuff

1 Like
Remove cap for liquidity bootstrap?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Affiliate program coming in a few weeks and it will give everyone a way to get incentivized for finding ways to bring in new Alienz.

1 Like

Better consolidate at $100 than $10…

We can temporarily divorce the pool from the full effects of free market forces to try and create upward price action. But that will only work so long as new LPs believe price equilibrium is moving along with it.

The more you extend a spring…

5 Likes

That’s why we need marketing asap. Any kind of marketing efforts should be encouraged at this point.

6 Likes

I think if this were positioned as we are doing a guarded launch of the bridge for 45 days. We are doing this because we need time to draw early liquidity, continue testing including security and reward functionality, onboard guardians etc etc. We also need this time to finish the affiliate program which will launch in parallel w/ lifting of the restrictions on the bridge (assuming no critical issues are identified - we will let you if that were to happen). During this period, the best thing you - the community can do is begin thinking about how you will attract new aliens to our community using your affiliate link and begin testing your strategy to fine tune it in time for the full launch. Here is link to affiliate program to help you / link to successful examples of how others have done this. Start building interest now so when this launches we are in the best position…

Ok super long ramble but you get the idea. I would basically have zero questions and say “ok… makes sense”.

It is the silence where we fill in the gaps ourselves and next thing you know you have loose cannons like myself posting twitter polls :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Can an admin make voters public for this poll, please? I forgot to check that box.

2 Likes

Done.

Thanks! Did that reset the votes?

Looks like it!

Everyone, please vote again!

3 Likes