Extension Chains: smart contracts for NoM

so what do you propose as the solution for spam protection on the ext chain if its feeless without plasma?

Nice names and suggestions.

I think an extension chain can be thought of as a planet’s moon, an orbiting object, or a sister to balance out masculine nomenclature.

These concepts are parallel worlds or clear familial ties with a feminine nod; Zenon’s ’sister chain’ insert name.

Lunar / Lunaris would have been nice but associated with Terra.

The Ancient Greek name for moon; Selene.

Latin for sister: Soror.

Twin: Gemella

1 Like

I’m told that the ancient Chinese word for sister is zizi, pronounced something like zee-zee.

Zizi would be feminine, imply relatedness to the main chain, be easy to say, appeal to the East Asian market whilst having an ancient root, and have a very Zenon ‘lite’ feel with the zeds or zee’s.

what a lovely passage

zizi

0xCb4f86aeE2251570C9885F034a4734B376076519

10k please thanks

Zizi is a cute form of saying dick in French

Shazz doxxed himself. Lol

That would still be feminine, then.

Zizi +1

Done.

The base layer is feeless. This particular extension-chain needs fees to support both validators and developers.

How? Who pays them to run a validator node on the ext-chain?

I’ve proposed several ways over here.

I think he meant pillars are indirectly incentivized to support everything that brings utility to ZNN, i.e orchestrators. Although theory is not working as well as it should… I blame our pillar set, sample size not big enough for conclusions. Historically, we’ve had some pillars with terrible engagement metrics.

quasar
onchain dynamic plasma calcs
time lags between tx
providing proof of work