Community Marketing Initiative

AFAIK Unikernals are not being used in prod save for a very few cases. Anything we produce here would be limited to POV.

Something that could help

4 Likes

I enjoy Nostr zapathon. NOM would be perfect for something like that down the road.

1 Like

Meaning the killer app for crypto is being able to exchange value globally instantly without fees or intermediaries - if we did something like zapathon we could push x# transactions (ZNN QSR ZTS bridge from BNB ETH) no fees no downtime - we could do that now to some degree

People don’t care about decentralization and therefore they use PayPal just as good for this kind of need. It’s not a killer app.

HC1 has started looking into using Nostr as a solution to facilitate PTLC and cross-chain matchmaking opportunities. We’ve been side-tracked with other work recently and have limited capacity to focus on every task.

While I think Nostr will allow us to more easily transfer value into/out of Zenon, the feeless property (the “killer”) is limited to the boundaries of the network.
We could launch a Damus clone for aliens, showcasing feeless, but I’m not sure if it will impress enough people on its own. We’ll almost certainly have this one day, when we gain enough momentum.

The question I ask myself is: what can we do within our ecosystem that is better than anywhere else?
I have a few ideas, but I digress.

Sorry for hijacking the thread.
I won’t try to dissuade or discourage marketing efforts, but I think it will be challenging at this time.
Gameify the experience, let new participants earn rewards, and help them see that we have something special here.
It’s just not fully baked yet. Set expectations accordingly.

3 Likes

The infographic is not 100% accurate. The consensus should be Hybrid PoS/PoW based on Virtual Voting.

System Smart Contracts: Embedded Contracts for NoM and No for the rest
User Smart Contracts: Extension Chain for NoM and same for the rest

3 Likes

@ZNNAYIID do you still have access to the original to reflect these edits? If it’s a Figma file I have some bandwidth to play around with it as well

Maybe also adding in Sui, NEAR, and Aptos if it is warranted and can fit.

Also the fact that our market cap is < $500K now that we “reset” it on a new chain :sweat_smile:

This seems extremely high leverage. After a little research it seems like this kind of content can be created very easily.

A potential playbook

1. Parse out NoM concepts into 20-30 individual pieces
  2. Create short ChatGPT video scripts for pieces from step 1
  3. Use AI video generation for scripts from step 2
  4. Create YouTube channel with corresponding tags, affiliate links, etc.
  5. Publish on YouTube
  6. Share on all other relevant platforms

Does anyone have experience trying this out?

There’s already some community YTers who already have some reach

5 Likes

A few more marketing ideas that can attract developers to the project:

1. Hackathon event with prizes for the best contributions (WarpDrive)
  2. Some community members have discussed pooling funds together to offer a bounty for the treasure hunt’s solution. An AZ proposal can be submitted to have pillars custody the funds until a solution is published.
  3. We can reach out to developers from other block lattice projects and inform them about AZ.
    They’ll be familiar with the architecture of this project and can probably adapt to our code quickly.
    Look for contributors to: Nano, Banano, IOTA, Kepple, Nollar, Lyra, Blaze
    Decred devs may be interested in our project, as well.

I understand #3 is controversial and will probably upset some people. At this point, any attention is probably better than none.
These are the people that are most likely to work on Zenon. Maybe some of them are bored or will see an easy opportunity to provide value and get paid. There’s nothing wrong with asking.

1 Like

A strategy can be designed to do this passively.

Came across this one today. Shilled by gmak-crypto

https://vxtwitter.com/scrib3_co/status/1679519109665509377?t=PUuaZ0oe43kyRZj-8k3Wbg&s=19

1 Like

gmak, really?

if anyone has ideas, tips or suggestions of hashtags ppl or places to shill on crypto twitter please, all ideas welcome

we need to break out of the bubble and that’s hard. zara would appreciate advices
https://twitter.com/Zara_ZNN/status/1679523153087954944

3 Likes

I’ve discovered Dune Analytics.

Can someone create a dashboard like this one?

It can put wZNN and the project into the spotlight for many potential buyers.

Deserving of its own AZ. I remember TC used Flipside at some point.

Would you support the idea of a “bounty” for whoever successfully lists wZNN on those platforms?

We can create a list like the one I’ve compiled above with every website/platform and assign a bounty based on “difficulty”.

I think that’s reasonable, but what matters is AZ releasing the funds, so we could compile a list of platforms with reasonable bounties and create an AZ proposal to gauge interest from pillars.

The initial proposal would serve to signal a willingness to release AZ funds for this type of work, serving as assurance for contributors plus an expected payout range. Then each individual submits their own bounty reward phase that could be slightly higher/lower.

good idea!

1 Like

Hey, I see that the PRs are still open.

Maybe we can do something to speed up the listings on DEXs somehow. We need full visibility everywhere when the market starts moving up again.

1 Like