Capacitor Plugin (w/ Native Mobile SDKs)

please keep us informed on the forum with your progress if you could @Chace :raised_hands:

you can create your own topic in the Dev forum if you like

I fucked up. I voted no instead of not voting.
The main problem here is the quorum, not the yes/no ratio.
I encourage pillars to refrain from voting at the moment.

I thought pillars were allowed to change their votes- is this not the case during phase voting?

yes - you can change a vote

You are allowed to change votes.
You can’t withdraw your vote.
Once you voted, you are counted towards the quorum (even with a no vote)

The deal breaker in all the phases is that they don’t meet the quorum unfortunately.
Unlocking the funds with nothing delivered is not ideal

That’s why I say that the fuck up is that I voted

1 Like

Gotcha, that makes sense. So you’d wanna refrain from voting for a project that you really don’t want reaching a quorum #Refraindon’tAbstain

1 Like

I will edit the phase tomorrow when I’m home from vacation so the votes reset.

I also have made a decent amount of progress on the Kotlin SDK already and will post the GitHub Repo with a progress tracker as well.

7 Likes

This vacation wasn’t baked into the funding request was it? :sweat_smile:

Kotlin SDK Github Repo: GitHub - ItsChaceD/zenon-android: Zenon Network SDK Port to Kotlin (Android).

I will keep track of my progress on the main Readme & will open-source the code when it is near complete!

2 Likes

@Chace any updates on this sir?

2 Likes

Hello,

I am ~50% done with the iOS SDK and will be publishing Phase 1 & Phase 2 together in the coming weeks! I still need to write usage documentation for the Kotlin SDK (and potentially unit/integration tests in the future), but the code is functional and 100% compatible with the Dart SDK as far as I know.

My goal is to have all the phases completely published with an example app / tutorials by mid December.

I’ll post an update when the Kotlin SDK & Swift SDK are published

4 Likes

Gtk, I only asked since phase 1 of your proposal got funded by mistake before you even started, so it would be nice from you if you can at least publish the code for phase 1.

2 Likes